Fitness Tips From Jed Miller
Use these 3 tips! I give you this info because I want you to succeed in meeting your health and fitness goals and maintaining good health for lots of years. These are fitness tips, not torture. Give it a try. Commit to these basic changes in your life for 30 days and then take stock on how you feel, look and perform.
- Write everything down. Keep 2 journals: 1 for food and 1 for workouts. Be strict with this. Hold yourself 100% accountable.
- Make working out a MUST, not a SHOULD.
- Find a workout buddy who is more motivated than you.
Want extra motivation and support? Try working with a Long Beach Personal Trainer. Your trial session is free and there’s no obligation to buy.
Request Your Trial
Latest posts by Jed Miller (see all)
- Protected: Acro-8-1-18 - August 3, 2018
- Carnivore Diet Benefits and Potential Pitfalls – Will a Meat Only Diet Work for You? - December 21, 2017
- 4 Things You Can Do at Work to Reduce Soreness - November 12, 2017
- TRX SUSPENSION TRAINING – CORE & TOTAL BODY TRAINING - September 16, 2017