If you’ve fallen short of your goals in the past so what, don’t dwell on it. Using a workout checklist can double your chances for success. My fitness boot camp classes in long beach might offer you the perfect amount of structure in your journey to become more fit and healthy. My boot camp and personal training clients have many different goals from weight loss to sculpting and toning or to become more flexible and balanced. Others just want to be more healthy and energized. They all individually benefit from a workout checklist to keep them on track.
Commit to your Workout Checklist
Always remember that only today counts. If you’ve fallen short of your goals in the past, partly by not following a strict workout checklist that’s all over with now. Start fresh and make sure you keep a positive attitude no matter what obstacles stand in your way. Nothing will stop you if you’ve got the right mind set.
- Set your workouts as appointments (with or without a trainer). Always have a Plan B just in case Plan A gets screwed up (and it will sometimes). Always mark your calendar.
- Set your workout appointments at a realistic time. Maybe doesn’t cut it because you’re leaving yourself an easy out.
- Separate yourself from people who shed a negative light on exercise…they’re probably just jealous anyway.
- Find a workout partner with similar goals and lots of motivation. or Get a Personal Trainer!
- Keep a workout and food journal. Documenting your success will motivate you to keep it up and achieve more.
Latest posts by Jed Miller (see all)
- WILL APPS, VIDEOS AND HOLOGRAPHIC TRAINERS REPLACE PERSONAL TRAINERS? - June 5, 2019
- 3 STEPS TO REACHING FITNESS GOALS FAST - May 29, 2019
- ABCs of WEIGHT TRAINING - May 29, 2019
- Mother’s Day Giveaway 2019 - May 12, 2019