purchase one session at a time
- High attendance average, 90% or above
- 12 Hours minimum notice to cancel or reschedule a session
- Missed session(s) require proof of alternate workout
- Daily food journal and weekly review
- Affordable pricing: Massive savings
- Fitness testing to track progress
- Guaranteed schedules
- Progressive programs
- Functional training
- FUN challenges
- Referral Rewards
TERMS & CONDITIONS
FREE REFERRAL BONUS
Bonus Offer: one referral client = one free 30 minute session. This Offer is unlimited. Referral client must purchase a minimum of four individual training sessions.
CONFIDENTIALITY & PRIVACY
1) All communications between a fitness trainer and a new, existing or potential client, including in-person conversations, email messages, text messages and phone conversations to include but not limited to: personal/professional information, contact information, fitness history, fitness goals, pricing, special arrangements and promotional offers will be kept completely confidential.
2) Photos/video footage/quotes/testimonials will only be used with a client’s permission. If permission is granted these materials may be used for promotional purposes on company websites, social media websites, video hosting/sharing websites and print advertising.
After a trial workout or promotional trail offer, a client can request specific training days and times for guaranteed scheduling. After times have been agreed on by client and trainer those times are locked for the duration of a package. Guaranteed scheduling requires 2 training sessions per week minimum. Promotional package clients with guaranteed scheduling may leave their times for a vacation period of up to 14 days without losing their fixed schedule, once per package.
TRAINEE: 12 hours minimum notice is required in order to reschedule or cancel a session to avoid the loss of a missed session. In some cases a semi-private make-up session may be offered but is not guaranteed.
TRAINER: 12 hours minimum notice is required to reschedule or cancel a session. If the Trainer is unavailable for a scheduled session and cancels the session a free bonus session will be credited to the Trainee, in addition to the make-up of the missed session.
Partner Training Packages: A specified add-on rate to personal training prices applies to individual training rates with a two person maximum, unless otherwise specified. If either client decides to leave the program for any reason the pre-paid rate will not be changed and there are no refunds on partner training add-on fees.
Exercise programs are available with online personal training for maintenance training between personal training sessions. Personalized plans are provided at a discounted rate for active members.
SESSION EXPIRATION, TRANSFERS, GIFTING
Transfers and gifting of sessions must be approved by the personal trainer responsible for that account.
All sessions are by appointment only and must be paid prior to each session.
Monthly programs can be cancelled at any time or paused for up to two billing cycles.
Sessions and pre-paid package purchases are non-refundable and expire three months from purchase date.
MONTHLY PLANS: Ongoing monthly plans require a fixed, guaranteed weekly schedule. There is no long term contract. Rates are guaranteed for up to four months from initial sign-up date woth 90% or higher attendance.
FLEX-PLANS: Total flexibility of the quantity of sessions purchased as well as the duration of each session (half hr or full hr). Full 1 hour sessions redeem 2 sessions from Flex-Plan. Ask for this option.
PARTNER TRAINING (2 person max): 1:1 rates + ADD 25% of package or monthly price (unless otherwise specified). Partner training offers huge savings over TWO 1:1 programs purchased separately.
SEMI-PRIVATE GROUP TRAINING: Small group training is available within the Boot Camp program options.
GROUP EX & BOOT CAMP
Join a semi-private group or form your own with family, friends, and co-workers.
Level semi-private groups vary from 4 to 9 members and offer plenty of personal attention from your trainer.
Quantity cap may vary depending on availability. Contact for current info.
There are currently no large boot camps (10 to 30 members) being offered.
Use the contact form to inquire about future open enrollment and/or charity boot camps.
Not sure which program is right for you?
MORE TRAINING OPTIONS
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Budget friendly 1-on-1 fast paced 30 minute interval workouts
- Perfect for currently active and fit clients ready to push their limits
- Designed for fat burning, lean muscle gains, improved cardio
- Ideal for CrossFit enthusiasts looking for an extra edge
- Best maintenance training for advanced L9 members
- 4 sessions per week required for quantity package discounts
Level 9 HIIT Long Beach CA program is not for beginners.
On-Set Personal Training
Belmont Shore, Naples, Seal Beach
$150 / hour
Long Beach (beyond 90803)
$180 / hour
Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach
$220 / hour
In-Home and on-location training at film sets is only available with advance booking. Book 90 days prior to your desired training dates. Travel rates can vary from above prices depending on a few factors. Contact for more info
Cash and all major credit & debit cards accepted through secure invoicing.
Sorry, no checks.