What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on our site for you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience and to help us provide excellent service related to:
- email updates
- contests, offers and/or promotions
- trial workouts
- fitness consultations
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or request information, or fill out a form on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use such information in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Do we share or sell your information?
Absolutely not. We will never allow any third party to access, view or use your information.
What security measures do we take to protect your information?
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
All purchases are processed through a third party payment processor. We NEVER collect credit card data or other payment information. The payment processors use the highest available encryption technology and information is transmitted to us in a secure way.