Fitness Tips From Jed Miller
Use these 3 tips! I give you this info because I want you to succeed in meeting your health and fitness goals and maintaining good health for lots of years. These are fitness tips, not torture. Give it a try. Commit to these basic changes in your life for 30 days and then take stock on how you feel, look and perform.
- Write everything down. Keep 2 journals: 1 for food and 1 for workouts. Be strict with this. Hold yourself 100% accountable.
- Make working out a MUST, not a SHOULD.
- Find a workout buddy who is more motivated than you.
Want extra motivation and support? Try working with a Long Beach Personal Trainer. Your trial session is free and there’s no obligation to buy.
Request Your Trial
Latest posts by Jed Miller (see all)
- 6 Reasons You Should Ride a Bike in Long Beach California - May 26, 2021
- Top 10 Most Popular Fitness Trends In 2021 (so far) - May 24, 2021
- Nootropics – Should You Be Using Smart Drugs? - December 28, 2020
- Is Marijuana Beneficial as a Workout Supplement? - August 16, 2020