Sometimes even the most basic HIIT workout can really kick your butt. Especially if it’s designed by the best personal trainer and muscle confusion expert. Stay motivated with the basic HIIT workout below. If you’re ready for fine-tuning and prefer to have your very own HIIT Coach in Long Beach CA Level 9 offers Long Beach HIIT personal training.
Client Spotlight (pic above): Betty S. Getting stronger, leaner, marked improvements in all areas!
Rules for this Basic HIIT Workout
Start all four exercises with 20 seconds. As your fitness level improves you should raise your time to 30 seconds per exercise, and so on, by 10 seconds. Use caution and never over-train. Start with 20 seconds even if you think you’re already a HIIT badass. Only rest a total of 20 seconds between each full run through of exercises 1 through 4 below.
Cycle 6 Times
1) High-Knee Jog in place
2) Mountain Climbers
3) Jumping Jacks
4) Plank Position (elbows and tows)
After you’ve completed this basic four exercise, six cycle (4X6) pat yourself on the back and get ready for the next one! With HIIT fat burning workout routines the most important thing is consistency. You’ll get stronger, faster and leaner with even a basic HIIT routine every other day.
You can do this HIIT routine just about anywhere. We like doing High Intensity Interval Training at Bluff Park in Long Beach CA. Belmont Shore is ideal for high intensity workouts and HIIT running plans in 90803.
Basic HIIT Workout Benefits
- improve your strength and endurance
- burn body fat
- get your cardio without going on long runs
- build quality lean muscle, without unwanted bulk
Latest posts by Jed Miller (see all)
- Infrared Sauna – 7 Reasons I Love It & How I Maximize My Results - January 6, 2022
- 3 Step Method to Reach Your Fitness Goals Fast - January 2, 2022
- 7 Best Natural Testosterone Boosters for Men - August 24, 2021
- 6 Reasons You Should Ride a Bike in Long Beach California - May 26, 2021