Top Reasons You Need to Eat Quinoa
If you’re looking for a superfood that you can easily add to your meal planning quinoa is a top pick. With so many benefits of eating quinoa regularly it’s no surprise it has become the new hot superfood. This is not a fad, it’s common sense. Find out why quinoa is taking the cake as the number one fat burning food you need to eat.
- Quinoa is a Great Source of Protein. Only meat, fish and poultry give you more protein per serving but quinoa has more protein than wheat, milk millet and wheat.
- Gluten Free is a major attribute of quinoa, especially now that millions of people across the US and the globe are discovering they feel way better and lose weight when they drop gluten products from their diet.
- A Low Calories count in quinoa is a major plus. It contains about has 170 calories per quarter cup dry.
- Solid source of iron and fiber, without having to look elsewhere for these essentials in your nutritional intake, quinoa has got you covered.
- Quinoa is a complex carbohydrate with low glycemic index, making it a great food for weight loss and more specifically fat loss.
- Great Source of Riboflavin which increases energy metabolism in the muscle cells and brain. This is Proven to reduce migraine headaches among other benefits.
- Antiseptic properties of quinoa from saponins help the healing of skin injuries.
- Quinoa is alkaline-forming, similar to wild rice, amaranth, and sprouted grains to name a few.
See our full article on quinoa and get the facts on why it’s the number one fat burning food you need to eat. You see why the popular superfood is gaining popularity all across the world. I highly recommend quinoa to my Long Beach personal training clients for all of the benefits listed here.
With some tasty quinoa recipes you can start reaping the benefits!
Latest posts by Jed Miller (see all)
- Nootropics – Should You Be Using Smart Drugs? - December 28, 2020
- Is Marijuana Beneficial as a Workout Supplement? - August 16, 2020
- 9 Yoga Benefits & Why Everyone Should Be Doing It - August 14, 2019
- Wearable Technology for Fitness: What You Should Know - August 7, 2019